We would like to remind you AIST 2019 starts tomorrow! Below are some tips and advice you might find useful.
When: July, 17-19
Where: Kazan, Kazan Federal University, Kremlevskaya, 18, 1st and 2d physics lecture halls
- AIST conference has its official hashtag #aistconf. We will be pleased if you use it in your posts on social networks
- The schedule is available here. On July, 17 registration is from 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM, opening is at 10:30. On July, 18 the first talk is at 10:00 AM, on July, 19 the Day for Industrial applications – at 10:00 AM.
- Please find coffee break and lunch timing on the schedule. We provide coffee, tea and sandwiches at coffee breaks. Find below the list of some places to have lunch at near to the Kazan Federal University.
- For any of your questions on AIST we have a chat on Telegram. Don’t hesitate to ask, for example: Where is coffee-break taking place? Has anyone seen Ivan Semenov? Looking for a data-scientist with NLP experience to hire – are there any?
- The official language of AIST is English, but in case everyone participating speaks Russian feel free to discuss and present in Russian
- If you are going to present an academic paper at a track, you will have 15-30 minutes for presentation and discussion.
- A poster marathon will take place on July, 19, combining:
– for academic papers been selected by the Program Committee
– presentation of industrial applications which is open for any of the conference participants
At poster sessions every speaker has 3 minutes for presentation. Please don’t forget to print out your poster and bring it.
- Here are some places near to the AIST venue where you can print out your poster:
- Photocenter Objectiv – Pushkina str., 42 (Фотоцентр “Объектив” – ул. Пушкина, 42) – it is cheaper to print on drafting paper
- Centr Fotouslug i Pechati – Kremlevskaya str., 23/17 (Центр Фотоуслуг и Печати ИП Чернявский А.В. – ул. Кремлевская, 23/17)
- Print-M – Galaktionova str., 3B, room 11 (Принт-М – ул. Галактионова, 3Б, офис 11)
- Intype – Profsouznaya str., 26 (Интайп – Профсоюзная ул., 26)
- Some places to have lunch at:
- Marinad – Universitetskaya str., 22, ~200 roubles (Маринад – ул. Университетская, 22)
- Tubetey – Kremlevskaya str., 21, ~200-300 roubles, ethnic cuisine(Тюбетей – ул. Кремлевская, 21)
- Dom Chaya – Baumana str., 64, ethnic cuisine (Дом чая – ул. Баумана, 64)
- Khayal, hotel restaurant – Universitetskaya str., 16, business-lunch from 12AM till 4PM, ~200-300 roubles (Хаял, ресторан в отеле – ул. Университетская, 16)
- Kukan – Lobachevskogo str., 4A (Кукан – ул. Лобачевского, 4А)
- Chernoe Ozero – Lobachevskogo str., 5 (Черное озеро – ул. Лобачевского, 5)
- Kazanskoe Podvorye – Baumana str., 68 (Казанское Подворье – ул. Баумана, 68)
- Mama Deli – Pushkina str., 29A, business-lunch from 12AM till 4PM, ~300 roubles (Мама Deli – ул. Пушкина, 29А)
- Khinkalnaya – Universitetskaya str., 14 (Хинкальная – ул. Университетская, 14)
There are 0 comments